What is a cookie
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie originates, how long the cookie will be stored, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Some cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser (so-called session cookies), others remain stored and help us to identify you as a visitor to our website (so-called persistent cookies).
Which cookies do we use?
We use so called first party cookies and third party cookies. First party cookies are cookies that are created by the website itself to make it easier for you to use the website. Third party cookies are created by others. Third party cookies on our website come from Google. When you watch an embedded video, you may activate third party cookies from YouTube.
We use Google Analytics software to get a better understanding of how you interact with our website. This software may create a set of cookies to collect information and report anonymous statistics about the website. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the cookie _ga.
We also use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies, these cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use the following cookie: “laravel_session” from Laravel.
- Essential cookies, these cookies are necessary for technical reasons for the use of the website. Due to the technical necessity of these cookies, there is only an information obligation and these cookies are placed as soon as you visit the website. We use the following essential cookie: "XSRF-TOKEN".
- Analytical and performance cookies, which we use to analyze web traffic, view the number of users on our website and see how visitors use our website. We use the following cookies: “_ga” and “_gid” from Google.
- Functional cookies, they store the choices you made on our website, which makes the website more user-friendly. We use the following functional cookie: “cookieconsent_status”.
- Targeted cookies, which collect information about the pages you have visited and the links you have followed so that online advertisements can be tailored to your interests. The following cookies are present on our website: “_fbp” from Facebook, “_gcl_au” from Google AdSense.
On our website we have buttons that redirect to our LinkedIn page, Facebook and Instagram page and Twitter profile. The data they collect is anonymized as much as possible.
This data is transferred to and stored by Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
How can you manage or delete cookies?
You can block or delete cookies at any time via the settings of your web browser. Blocking cookies may affect our services and the use of our website. Deleting cookies may require you to re-enter your preferences on your next visit to our website. Please consult your software vendor's documentation for more information on blocking and deleting cookies, such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.